January 10, 2014

Announcing a hiatus!

hiatus

I just wanted to let you guys know that I am taking a blogging hiatus from January 10th to February 3rd. This is not because I’ve lost my passion for blogging or that I feel burnt out, it’s just that I have no time for it this month! My exams are coming up at the end of the month and I want to focus on them without worrying about writing reviews or filming book hauls. I will also be off of twitter and other social media (well I might instagram some book here and there) because they cause a lot of unnecessary distractions for me. I might occasionally tweet some important posts and you may see a blog announcement soon as well.

But never fear because I will be back on February 3rd with something awesome that is yet to be decided. I am thinking of changing the colour scheme of my blog theme which is why I gave myself an extra weekend of being on hiatus so I can do all of that stuff and schedule my posts.

I want to thank all my blogger friends and all my readers for being super supportive and I hope you guys all understand. Thanks for being awesome and I hope you guys don’t miss me too much ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!