January 9, 2014

Announcing the Stephanie Perkins Readathon!

You guys have NO IDEA how excited I am for this readathon! But I should probably explain what it's all about, right? So basically, this readathon will be over the course of two weeks (more or less) and it will be hosted by me AND Nara!

I read Anna and the French Kiss just last year (after Nara somewhat forced me to) and I fell completely in love! Right away, I read Lola and the Boy Next Door and I am now anxiously waiting for the 3rd book to be released. Isla and the Happily Ever After is being released on May 13th so there is plenty of time before it comes out but we're just too dang excited!

This is created for both people who love the Stephanie Perkins novels and people who have yet to read the series but never find the time. Well now you have an excuse to read them so if you haven't read this series yet, I highly recommend you do so (especially with us as your hosts)!

 Some basic info:

I will be hosting the Anna and the French Kiss portion of the readathon! It will run from February 24th to March 2nd and there will be discussion posts, twitter chats, (maybe) some giveaways and just plain awesomeness! I work every Tuesday & Wednesday so I can't host twitter chats then but feel free to talk among yourselves! I f you are participating, use the hashtag on twitter and the twitter chats will mostly take place during the evening and will be using the #SPreadathon

Thursday, February 27th @ 8 PM EST
Friday, February 28th @ 8 PM EST
Saturday, March 1st @ 8 PM EST
Sunday, March 2nd @ 8 PM EST


Nara will be hosting the Lola and the Boy Next Door portion of the readathon and it will run from March 3rd to 9th. I'm not sure what exactly Nara has planned but I am VERY EXCITED to see what it's all about! Fun fact: I designed the banner for Nara and she designed mine haha. Anyway, I will also be hosting some twitter chats (the fun parts are up to me!) and I am very excited! One again, we will be using the #SPreadathon for all the chats.

Monday, March 3rd @8 PM EST
Thursday, March 6th @ 8 PM EST
Friday, March 7th @ 8 PM EST
Saturday, March 8th @ 8 PM EST
Sunday, March 9th @ 8 PM EST


There are more twitter chats for Lola and the Boy Next Door but don't worry, we can always discuss Anna and Etienne!
Sign-up Below!


Have you signed up for the Stephanie Perkins Readathon? Are you just as excited as I am? Have you read the series before? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!