February 28, 2014

An Impromptu Goodbye

This post is hard for me to write but it has to be done. I am taking a long (and maybe unending) hiatus from Readiculous Reads. The reason for this isn’t that I’ve lost the will to blog, it’s not. The reason is actually very exciting and even good. I am joining another blog as a co-blogger! I’ve thought about it long and hard but running a blog is a lot of work and co-blogging seems super fun and I am having so much fun just planning it. If you want to know the blog I’m moving to, that will be revealed later in the week. I want to thank all of you lovely followers for your support and enthusiasm when it comes to all thing ‘readiculous’. I might come back to Readiculous Reads sometime in the future but I’m not sure right now. I want to thank you all for being lovely and for being awesome. I love you all and I hope to see you guys on the new blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!