February 24, 2014

[Anna and the French Kiss Readathon] It Begins!

Today is the first day of the Anna and the French Kiss readathon hosted by Nara and I! I'm very excited for this to start so get out your books and be prepared for some serious swooning! Get out your books and be prepared for some serious reading! I have another post prepared for Wednesday so keep reading until then. Track your progress using #SPreadathon on Twitter and I'll be able to follow along with you! The twitter chats are happening on:

Thursday, February 27th @ 8 PM EST 
Friday, February 28th @ 8 PM EST
Saturday, March 1st @ 8 PM EST
Sunday, March 2nd @ 8 PM EST

It's not too late to join, sign up below! And if you are participating, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!