February 19, 2014

February Epic Recs

epic recsEpic Recs is a book club created by Judith and Amber. You basically pick a partner/get one assigned to you and then you each recommend a book to each other. I asked Annie at The Runaway Reader to be my partner and she happily said yes! I’m very excited because I think me and Annie have similar tastes (especially when it comes to cheesy contemporaries) so I’m very excited for this month.

         My Pick                           Annie’s Pick
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the UniverseAmy and Roger's Epic Detour 

I recommended Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz because it is one of my favourite books of all time, it’s a contemporary (which Annie seems to love) and I think she’ll love it as much as I do. Annie recommended Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson and I’m SO excited to read it because I am in need of some seriously cute contemporary novels. transparent divider Are you participating in Epic Recs? What are you reading? What do you think of my pick? Do you think I’ll enjoy Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your opinion. Comment away!